- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Children’s Privacy Statement for HowToReverseDiabetesNaturally.net
This website, HowToReverseDiabetesNaturally.net (also referred to here as “the site”) takes your childrens’ privacy and safety seriously, and hereby declares that at no time is any part of this website intended to be used or accessed by children who are under the age of eighteen, and such access and such use is strictly prohibited. The site is meant and intended and created for access and use by adults over the age of 18. By using or visiting any part of HowToReverseDiabetesNaturally.net, you are legally stating and certifying that you are eighteen years of age or older and furthermore, you know and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old or older in order to access and use the site, and/or create an account and purchase any of the products, goods or services advertised through the site.
Log Files Like many other internet sites, http://howtoreversediabetesnaturally.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to http://howtoreversediabetesnaturally.net and other sites on the Internet.
http://howtoreversediabetesnaturally.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
In the event that you want to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. You will find detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers at the browsers’ respective websites.